Full Time Sales Associate - Streetsville
Full Time Sales Associate
Availability: Full time, must be available weekends
What you’ll be doing:We’re looking for an outgoing retail superstar to join our team. The perfect candidate is very comfortable working with customers and reaching sales targets. We’re looking for an individual that is detail oriented, a great multi-tasker, and punctual! It helps if you are extremely organized, hard working, efficient, and responsible.
- Delivering a great customer experience in a fast paced retail environment
- Willingness to learn and promote product knowledge and company values
- Assist customers with sizing + product recommendations
- Process sales transactions
- Package purchases
- Keeping a neat, organized, and stocked sales floor
- Give a genuine customer experience based off our brand values
- Assist with other store tasks when needed
- Must be punctual, trustworthy, and self motivated.
- Retail or customer service experience is required
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced work environment
- Must be hard working, dedicated and willing to go above and beyond for the customer
- Must be a people person
- Familiarity with the brand is not required but a definite plus plus plus!
Please apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com with ‘FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATE’ as the subject.
We thank all applicants for taking the time to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.