Availability: Full Time
Location: Mississauga Head Office
We are looking for a mid-level graphic designer to join our team! This role is designed for someone that has a passion for design, an eye for detail, and a great work ethic! The perfect candidate will love to take on new and challenging projects to evolve the online experience of the Catalyst & Co brand.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities:
- Design + develop digital marketing assets for various channels - email, social media, ads, etc.
- Strategize and execute print materials such as in store signage, packaging, business cards etc.
- Design elements for our shopify e-commerce site
- Maintain a cohesive visual strategy across all platforms
- Collaborate with the team to explore new ways to evolve Catalyst & Co as a brand:
- Ensure final graphics and layouts adhere to brand guidelines
- Assist in copywriting for emails, social, ads etc
- Work independently under tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects
- File management + organization
- 1-2 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- Must be proficient in Mac hardware + Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- A strong eye for visual composition, typography, and layout
- Has good time management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Must be comfortable with writing copy
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work at our Mississauga office
- Has photography / photo editing experience
- Experience with illustration or coding is a plus!
Email a resume to the questions below firstname.lastname@example.org
while we appreciate all applicants taking the time, only those selected for an interview will be contacted